Characteristics of the Auditorium Hitchcock
Length : 15,5m – Width : 5m – Height : 6m
Dive into a cinematographic universe in the Alfred Hitchcock auditorium with its giant flat screen, seating and acoustics all bordering on perfection. This 140 m² room can seat up to maximum 115 persons in theatre or classroom style. Thanks to its equipment, this auditorium is the perfect place to follow a conference or to participate at a meeting in the best conditions. Your foreigners’ collaborators will not have any difficulty to feel comfortable in this place which propose an interpretation and traduction booth.
Equipment of the Auditorium Hitchcock
- A large screen (6m x 4.40m) and a projector
- A special access to the meeting room for disabled persons
- A stage
- A speaker’s table for a maximum of 6 speakers in combination with a lectern
- Technical booth (upper floor) with sound system and lights control
- Interpretation booth (without the necessary equipment such as receivers and headphones)
- Special equipment on request: wireless presentation system, laser pointer, slide, additional microphones, etc.
- Additional translation material (on request)
- Paper, pencils and mints